Monday, January 10, 2011

Just Listed

Added a couple of new flowers to the site today:

Tartan Belle


Bluebird


Limeaway


Golden Belle


Royal Blue Belle



I think my favourites of this batch are Bluebird and Golden Belle. It's funny because sometimes I can predict which items are going to be popular and other times it comes out of left field. For example, I love Eggplant, but had no idea how popular it would become. It remains one of the top crowd-pleasers both online and at shows. I'm working it into a new trio and also have a super cute Valentine's trio in the works. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I like the bluebird best! Yeah, there is really no set way to anticipate people's tastes. I bet that's a little frustrating in design stuff cause what you love, someone else might hate

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work, I love love love every single piece. I can only imagine the amount of work you had to put in to every piece.
    quiet Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete