Sunday, January 9, 2011

Girl With One Eye

Since most of my work is pretty solitary, I have to find ways to entertain myself. This means lots of Netflix/Hulu (I don't have a TV) and lots of music. I have a penchant for female singer/songwriter types and early last year a friend of mine introduced me to the wonder that is Florence + The Machine. The voice, the lyrics, everything hit just the right note. A few of my favourites:


Bird Song



Swimming



Girl With One Eye



I highly recommend this entire album("Lungs") with no reservations. I'm always looking for good music, so feel free to share any of your recommendations with me!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmh, these are nice. It's funny how so many lovely songs get left off the radar cause they don't make billboard top 20 or something. :(

    Adiya
    http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete