Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

And welcome to my blog! I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, but always put it off for one reason or another. What better time to start than with the beginning of the new year. This blog will focus mainly on my business (Ododo Originals) with a sprinkling of other interests. Ododo Originals has grown quite a bit over the last year and I hope to grow it even more in 2011.

Ahem...speaking of growing, I am working on a new line of flowers with the following colour palette:


I am deeply in love with "Mink", the third colour, which is a pinky-brown. The line will debut at Indiewed in Chicago at the end of the month(but you guys will get to see it way before that). This is but one of a few new items I'm working on. The new art deco-style flowers will knock your socks off :P.

Cheers,
~L.

No comments:

Post a Comment