Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Looking for Product Testers!




I'm looking for a few good women to test out some new accessories. I need eight total of varying hair types (2 per category). Four of the eight will serve as alternates in case someone is unable to comply. Posted above is an image with the general hair type categories (click picture to increase size). I need two people from each category. Your hair in it's natural state must fit the category you apply for.

To apply:

Send an email to info@ododooriginals.com.
The subject line should read "Product Test + [your hair type: 1, 2, 3, OR 4]".
In the body of your email please include your name and address where products can be sent.

What's expected of you:

Answer a few surveys and respond to questions regarding the Ododo Originals products you will receive.

Discretion. As the products you will receive are in the testing phase, your discretion regarding their performance is appreciated.

What you will get:

Compensation includes any and all products you receive for testing, plus a thank you gift at the end of the testing period.

Restrictions:

US residents only.

UPDATE: All filled up! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    i didnt see any loc hair types. I just came across your work yesterday and im in love with it. only wondering if your flowers are made for sisters with locs also? if they are thts great i will b ordering for me and my daughter. if not, maybe u could come up with something. u are truly talented and make beautiful pieces i cant wait to adorn them in my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooklyn's Queen, thank you for your lovely words. Yes, my items are made for those with locs! In fact, I myself have locs and wear them all the time. They are safe to use in any capacity and wont damage/affect your locs in any way!
    Regards,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete